3W Consulting Group, LLC provides executive coaching to help individuals advance their careers. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb leads the practice and is a certified executive coach. We focus on foundational coaching concepts with our clients to establish:
- Trust in the coaching dialogue
- Scope and boundary of the coaching relationship
- Willingness to be coached
- Understanding of the client’s current professional relationship through assessments
- What represents success at the conclusion of the coaching relationship
Clients learn to understand how behavioral, perceptional, and situational factors contribute or detract from achieving professional growth and career advancement. Executives seeking coaching may also focus on organizational leadership, change leadership, and employee engagement factors in addition to the factors above.
Why invest time in executive coaching and how do you know if executive coaching is right for you? If you answer yes to any of the following, executive coaching can help you!
- I need a boost to get to senior or executive level
- I am trying to lead but no one is following
- I want to get into management
- I want to improve my professional reputation
- I am stuck in my current position
- No one listens to me at work
- I am being passed over for promotions
Coaching works! According to the International Coach Federation (ICF), “Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.”
Learn about strengths-based leadership assessments we use in our executive coaching practice that offer insight at http://amzn.to/2nDmrvM.
About Dr. Rochelle L. Webb
The most important step in having a successful coaching experience is to have rapport and trust between the coach and the client. Dr. Webb is credentialed by the Center for Executive Coaching, an Accredited Coach Training Program, recognized by the ICF. She has over 20 years of management and leadership experience having served in both public sector government and the for-profit private sector. Dr. Webb has a Doctor of Management degree in Organizational Leadership from the University of Phoenix, a Masters of Public Administration degree from San Francisco State University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas.
 International Coach Federation. Retrieved from http://coachfederation.org/need/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=747&navItemNumber=565.